The MX2-8×8-HDMI20-CA is a HDMI 2.0 compatible, standalone matrix switcher that supports uncompromised 4K UHD resolution at 60Hz 4:4:4.
Its compact size and silent design make it particularly suitable for offices and meeting rooms and other corporate collaborative environments. This device is also perfect for home theater enthusiasts who demand the highest quality along with HDMI 2.0 and 4K@60Hz video signals. This standalone product transmit video signals up to 4K at 60Hz in 4:4:4 format, while supporting 3D, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. The two audio connectors at the input ports are for embedding analog audio into the HDMI stream. The two audio connectors next to the output ports can provide de-embedded audio for amplifiers and audio systems; the output volume is adjustable.
These matrix switchers support both HDR and Dolby Vision in the HDMI signal.
- Audio de-embedding
- Front to back cooling airflow
- Compact and silent design
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant with cross conversion capabilities
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Advanced EDID Management
- Front panel LCD menu and buttons for crosspoint control
- Device control via Ethernet (TCP/IP), RS-232 and USB
- Fully non-blocking switching architecture
- Built-in website for device configuration
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDR and Low Latency Dolby Vision support
- Firmware upgrade through USB
- Firmware upgrade through Ethernet