The HDMI-TPX-TX107 and HDMI-TPX-RX107 extenders with AVX technology are Lightware’s newest development and a natural progression from the widely popular HDMI-TPS-TX/RX97 series, allowing users to extend HDMI 2.0 signals up to 4K60 4:4:4 video resolution through a single CATx cable over distances up to 100 meters.
Beyond the benefits of sending high-resolution video over long distances, the extenders are also capable to handle various connectivity standards, including bi-directional RS-232 and command injection over IR (output only) as well.
The additional Gigabit Ethernet port is also a valuable addition, allowing users to connect an additional device to the network directly through the TPX extender.
HDCP 2.3 and basic EDID management functionality are also among the features offered by these devices, such as their connectivity and easy integration into a wide range of AV operations and with 3rd party devices, such as the Christie Terra projector.
- Can be remote powered through CATx cable (PoE PD)
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- Bi-directional RS-232 extension (pass-through)
- HDCP 2.3 compliant (transparent pass-through)
- Great price/value balance
- HDMI 2.0 end-to-end extension
- Extends HDMI 2.0, audio, Ethernet, RS-232 up to 100m over one CATx cable
- Ethernet extension (1 Gbps)
- Command injection through IR
- HDR and Low Latency Dolby Vision support