MMX8x8-HT440 is a standalone matrix switcher specifically designed for conference room environments. It has four HDMI and four TPS2 (HDBaseTTM) inputs with four HDMI outputs and four TPS2 outputs. 4K / UHD (30Hz RGB 4:4:4, 60Hz YCbCr 4:2:0), 3D capabilities and HDCP are fully supported.
The device also has eight balanced 5-pole Phoenix audio connectors at four of the TPS2 and HDMI inputs, four of the TPS2 and HDMI outputs.
The audio signal direction of the port can be changed with the Lightware Device Controller software, so these audio ports can be either input or output ports.
PoE 48V remote powering is available on every I/O TPS ports for cost-effective installations.
MMX8x8-HT440 receives and transmits digital video, audio and control to a distance of up to 170m over a single CAT6 cable. Using factory, custom or transparent EDID emulation the user can fix and lock EDID data on each input connector. Advanced EDID Management forces the required resolution from any video source and fixes the output format to conform to the system requirements. The unit can be controlled via RS-232, Ethernet or USB ports, but it also offers Ethernet, RS-232, Serial and IR command injection capabilities, allowing to send any control command directly from the LAN connection to remote end points.
The built-in Event Manager feature provides control via RS-232, IR, Ethernet, Relay and GPIO ports. The MMX8x8-HT440 is compatible with both HDBaseTTM extenders and HDBaseTTM compliant displays.
- 1920×1080@120Hz/4:4:4, 4096×2160@30Hz/4:4:4 or 60Hz/4:2:0 maximum resolutions (300MHz)
- Extends DVI or HDMI 1.4 + Ethernet + RS-232 + IR over one CAT5/6/7 cable
- Built-in PoE injector* for remote powering extenders
- Balanced analog audio output for audio de-embedding
- Audio embedding and de-embedding
- Adjustable analog audio settings (volume, gain, balance)
- Extension distance up to 170 meters (with CAT7 S/FTP AWG23 cable, 1920x1080p60)
- Frame Detector (analyze detailed video timings)
- Compact size
- 5-pole Phoenix balanced analog audio connectors
- Mounting options for rack, furniture or truss
- External universal power adaptor
- Twist-and-lock DC power connector
- Bi-directional RS-232 and IR extension (pass-through and control)
- TPS link quality and cable length monitoring
- HDCP enable/disable function on input
- HDBaseT compatible
- Ethernet extension (100 Mbps)
- HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Multiple TCP/IP connections
- Advanced EDID Management
- Save and reload full crosspoint configurations as preset
- Intuitive control software for device configuration
- Front panel buttons for crosspoint control
- Device control via Ethernet (TCP/IP), RS-232 and USB
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @30Hz RGB 4:4:4 or @60Hz YUV 4:2:0, up to 9 Gbps)
- Command injection on RS-232 and IR ports
- Fully non-blocking switching architecture
- Built-in Event Manager control automation feature
- Supports HDMI 3D signal formats (frame packing, side-by-side and top-bottom)
- Pixel Accurate Reclocking
- No video compression
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Uncompressed video up to 9 Gbps datarate (300 MHz pixel clock)
- Cross compatible with TPS series Lightware extenders and I/O boards (HDBaseT compatible)
- Firmware upgrade through Ethernet
- Supports all embedded audio formats (including PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS high bitrate audio)
- Built-in video test pattern generator
- No signal latency, zero frame delay