he HDMI-TPX-TX106A extender with AVX technology are Lightware’s newest development and a natural progression from the widely popular HDMI-TPS-TX/RX96 series, allowing users to extend HDMI 2.0 signals up to 4K60 4:4:4 video resolution through a single CATx cable over distances up to 100 meters.
The HDMI-TPX-TX106A features a stereo analog audio output DAC converted from the input HDMI stream for feeding local audio receivers.
Beyond the benefits of sending high-resolution video over long distances, the extenders are also capable to handle various connectivity standards, including bi-directional RS-232, command injection over IR (output only) * as well as sending and receiving *PoC remote powering.
HDCP 2.3 and basic EDID management functionality are also among the features offered by these devices, such as their connectivity and easy integration into a wide range of AV operations and with 3rd party devices, such as the Christie Terra projector.
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- Bi-directional RS-232 extension (pass-through)
- HDCP 2.3 compliant (transparent pass-through)
- Great price/value balance
- HDMI 2.0 end-to-end extension
- Bi-directional PoC remote powering
- Extends HDMI 2.0, audio, Ethernet, RS-232 up to 100m over one CATx cable
- Ethernet extension (1 Gbps)
- Command injection through IR
- HDR and Low Latency Dolby Vision support