The MMX6x2-HT200 responds to a need for a practical standalone matrix switcher specifically designed for meeting room and classroom environments. The compact MMX6x2-HT200 has four HDMI 1.4 and two TPS (HDBaseTTM) inputs and two independent HDMI video outputs. 4K@30Hz, 3D capabilities and HDCP are fully supported. The device also has four audio connectors for audio insertion and two audio outputs for de-embedding purposes.
PoE 48V remote powering is available on every TPS ports for cost-effective installations. MMX6x2-HT200 can receive digital video, audio and control from a distance of up to 170m over a single CATx cable. Using factory, custom or transparent EDID emulation, the user can fix and lock EDID data on each input connector. Advanced EDID Management forces the required resolution from any video source and fixes the output format to conform the system requirements.
The unit offers IR and RS-232 command injection capabilities, providing the ability to send any IR or RS-232 control command directly from the LAN connection to remote end points. The MMX6x2-HT200 is also compatible with both HDBaseT extenders and HDBaseT compliant displays.
The Event Manager feature is all the control you need, already built-in, as it can perform any user-defined action when a change in the device status occurs. To mention a few case examples among the many, in case of a status change of a signal appearing on the input, or a change in resolution, the responsive action can be defined by the user to be a crosspoint switch, sending IR or RS-232 commands or changing the volume.
This built-in feature ensures that no additional control is required in simple systems and makes the MMX6x2-HT family the perfect solution in a wide range of applications.
Configuration Cloning Capability
Using the supplied Lightware Device Controller application it is possible to clone configuration settings in a few easy steps and restore them in an unlimited number of other MMX6x2-HT200 devices.
Power Injection over TPS ports
MMX6x2-HT200 has remote powering capabilities on its TPS ports. This feature allows for remote powering the connected TPS devices using standard Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology by delivering 48V of DC power over CAT cables, for devices consuming less than 15W of power. Remote powering saves time and money by avoiding the need for separate installation of video and power infrastructures. Powered extenders can be freely placed without a need for AC outlets.
Volume Control for De-embedded Audio
MMX6x2-HT200 enables de-embedding audio and setting volume level on the balanced audio out connectors. This feature makes installations simpler and cost effective as there is no need for an external device for volume and balance adjustment when using active speakers.
- Conference/meeting/huddle rooms
- Control room
- Home cinema
- 2x rack ear
- Extra rack ears for under desk installation
- Mounting bracket V2
- 1920×1080@120Hz/4:4:4, 4096×2160@30Hz/4:4:4 or 60Hz/4:2:0 maximum resolutions (300MHz)
- Built-in PoE injector* for remote powering extenders
- Audio embedding and de-embedding
- Adjustable analog audio settings (volume, gain, balance)
- Extension distance up to 170 meters (with CAT7 S/FTP AWG23 cable, 1920x1080p60)
- Frame Detector (analyze detailed video timings)
- Active fan cooling
- Compact and silent design
- 5-pole Phoenix balanced analog audio connectors
- Directly mountable in 19″ rack
- Built-in PoE power injector* for remote powering extenders
- Built-in universal power supply
- Bi-directional RS-232 and IR extension (pass-through and control)
- Dual outputs (two identical output ports for each output)
- TPS link quality and cable length monitoring
- HDCP enable/disable function on input
- 6×2 HDMI matrix switcher with HDMI and TPS ports
- 2x independent AV output
- HDBaseT compatible
- Ethernet extension (100 Mbps)
- HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Multiple TCP/IP connections
- Advanced EDID Management
- Save and reload full crosspoint configurations as preset
- Intuitive control software for device configuration
- Front panel buttons for crosspoint control
- Device control via Ethernet (TCP/IP), RS-232 and USB
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @30Hz RGB 4:4:4 or @60Hz YUV 4:2:0, up to 9 Gbps)
- Command injection on RS-232 and IR ports
- Fully non-blocking switching architecture
- Built-in Event Manager control automation feature
- Supports HDMI 3D signal formats (frame packing, side-by-side and top-bottom)
- Pixel Accurate Reclocking
- No video compression
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Uncompressed video up to 9 Gbps datarate (300 MHz pixel clock)
- Cross compatible with TPS series Lightware extenders and I/O boards (HDBaseT compatible)
- Firmware upgrade through Ethernet
- Supports all embedded audio formats (including PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS high bitrate audio)
- Built-in video test pattern generator
- No signal latency, zero frame delay