EXTENDER * VIRTUAL MATRIX * VIDEO WALL PROCESSOR * KVM EXTENDER
The operation of VINX-210AP-HDMI-ENC, VINX-120AP-HDMI-ENC and VINX-110AP-HDMI-DEC, can be expanded from a simple point-to-point application to unlimited endpoints for the ultimate in virtual matrix switching, digital signage and signal extension. The extenders include our Advanced EDID Management system and decoders are capable of scaling the video signal up to the maximum supported resolution of 4K UHD @ 30 Hz. RS-232 and IR control channels are supported. The built-in USB ports support KVM function and can also handle USB 2.0 mass storage. The units are HDCP compliant. These models feature options for fiber optical transmission in the form of an SFP port, audio embedding and de-embedding, and also return audio features. These VINX devices can be powered by PoE remote powering. Contrary to common belief, PoE systems, like VINX, can run on much less power than PoE+ devices, contributing to carbon footprint reduction and energy saving. Nevertheless, VINX devices can also receive power from PoE+ sources as well. While VINX-210AP-HDMI-ENC has a direct VGA input port, VINX-120AP-HDMI-ENC features a local HDMI output port for monitoring.
One of the most popular of unique features of VINX is the Video Wall setup, reducing the time needed to install a video wall to a fraction of the time needed with other systems. The feature options include gap and bezel adjustment, which can be performed in batch.
The efficient design of all VINX models allows passive, fanless cooling. Unlike other third party models in this product category, VINX have noiseless operation, fitting even the most silent application environments.
BUILT-IN CROSSPOINT VIEW
VINX series also features crosspoint view: available in both the free Lightware Device Controller (LDC) management software and the built-in web in the devices, the crosspoint view shows the available input and output ports of all connected encoder and decoder units, and allows switching the signals across them. The signal can also be switched to a video wall output assembled from several VINX units and acting as a single display sink. A special keyboard combination can be linked with various sources to switch signals.
SMART BANDWIDTH MANAGEMENT
The built-in, selectable Video and Graphic Modes optimize streaming and compression to match the transferred media. The Variable Bitrate feature provides an even more accurate adjustment option for smart bandwidth management, adjustable between 10 Mbps and 800 Mbps.
- USB 1.1 K+M (HID) extension
- USB 2.0 MSC (Mass Storage Class) extension
- Compact and silent design
- Audio embedding (or replace original audio)
- Command injection on RS-232 ports
- 1920×1080@120Hz/4:4:4, 4096×2160@30Hz/4:4:4 or 60Hz/4:2:0 maximum resolutions (300MHz)
- Advanced EDID Management
- Intuitive control software for device configuration
- Device control via Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- Built-in website for device configuration
- Bi-directional RS-232 extension (pass-through)
- HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Firmware upgrade through Ethernet
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Local monitor output on transmitter
- Status LED for video signal detection
- Supports several embedded audio formats (including PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS)
- External universal power adaptor
- Can be remote powered through CATx cable (PoE PD)
- Mounting options for rack, furniture or truss