The HDMI20-OPTJ-TX90 and HDMI20-OPTJ-RX90 are HDMI 2.0 compatible optical fiber extenders.
These units transfer uncompressed HDMI 2.0 class 4K signals with embedded audio to up to 600m or a FullHD signal up to 2500m distance over one MultiMode fiber cable.
Embedded HDMI audio signals include Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
The maximum resolution is based on the HDMI 2.0 standard: extending uncompressed signals of 4K@60Hz with RGB 4:4:4 colorspace, 36 bit deep color and HDCP 2.2.
These devices have massive, solid aluminum casings, providing excellent cooling, safety, and maximum reliability. There are loops in the chassis for Velcro belts, to fasten the extender to basically anywhere. The device has an SC optical connector.
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- Supports HDMI 3D signal formats (frame packing, side-by-side and top-bottom)
- HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDCP 2.2 compliant (transparent pass-through)
- No signal latency, zero frame delay
- Compact size
- Single Fiber Technology
- Uncompressed video up to 18 Gbps datarate (600 MHz pixel clock)
- 4096×2160@60Hz/4:4:4 maximum resolution (600MHz)
- Firmware upgrade through USB
- Supports all embedded audio formats (including PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS high bitrate audio)
- Extension distance up to 2500 meters (with OM3 fiber, 1920x1080p60)
- Transparent EDID pass-through
- CEC support (pass-through)
- No video compression
- Status LEDs (fiber link, signal and HDCP detect)
- External universal power adaptor
- Mounting options for rack, furniture or truss
- Solid machined aluminum body