EXTENDER * VIRTUAL MATRIX * VIDEO WALL PROCESSOR * KVM EXTENDER
The operation of WP-VINX-110P-HDMI-ENC and VINX decoders can be expanded from a simple point-to-point application to unlimited endpoints for the ultimate in virtual matrix switching, digital signage and signal extension. The extenders include our Advanced EDID Management system and decoders are capable of scaling the video signal up to the maximum supported resolution of 4K UHD @ 30 Hz. The built-in USB ports support KVM function and can also handle USB 2.0 mass storage. The units are HDCP compliant.
One of the most popular of the unique features of VINX is the Video Wall setup, reducing the time needed to install a video wall to a fraction of the time needed with other systems. The feature options include gap and bezel adjustment, which can be performed in batch.
The efficient design of all VINX models including the wallplate WP-VINX-110P-HDMI-ENC allows passive, fanless cooling. Unlike other third party models in this product category, VINX have noiseless operation, fitting even the most silent application environments.
BUILT-IN CROSSPOINT VIEW
VINX series also features crosspoint view: available in both the free Lightware Device Controller (LDC) management software and the built-in web in the devices, the crosspoint view shows the available input and output ports of all connected encoder and decoder units, and allows switching the signals across them. The signal can also be switched to a video wall output assembled from several VINX units and acting as a single display sink. A special keyboard combination can be linked with various sources to switch signals.
SMART BANDWIDTH MANAGEMENT
The built-in, selectable Video and Graphic Modes optimize streaming and compression to match the transferred media. The Variable Bitrate feature provides an even more accurate adjustment option for smart bandwidth management, adjustable between 10 Mbps and 800 Mbps.
POWER TRAY FOR CONVENIENT MOUNTING
We have developed a 3 RU sized Powered Rackmount Cage for VINX-120- HDMI-ENC and VINX-110-HDMI-DEC, which allows convenient mounting for up to 16 devices in any combination, also providing power to the mounted units.
When connected to a Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) capable switch, there is no need for installing and connecting a local power supply to power the WP-VINX-110P-HDMI-ENC. Hence valuable space can be conserved which is a major advantage in wallplate applications.
- Passive, noiseless cooling
- Compact and silent design in 2-gang form factor suitable for wall, floorbox and lectern mounting
- Fits in 2-gang form factor Carlon boxes suitable for wall, floorbox and lectern mounting
- 1920×1080@120Hz/4:4:4, 4096×2160@30Hz/4:4:4 or 60Hz/4:2:0 maximum resolutions (300MHz)
- HDMI 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- USB 1.1 K+M (HID) extension
- USB 2.0 MSC (Mass Storage Class) extension
- Advanced EDID Management
- Intuitive control software for device configuration
- Device control via Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- Built-in website for device configuration
- Firmware upgrade through Ethernet
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Status LED for video signal detection
- Supports several embedded audio formats (including PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS)
- Can be remote powered through CATx cable (PoE PD)