The MX2-8×8-HDMI20 L is an HDMI 2.0 compatible, standalone matrix switcher that supports uncompromised 4K UHD resolution at 60Hz 4:4:4.
Its compact size, silent design and its crosspoint switching front panel keys make it is particularly suitable for live events.
This standalone product has 8 HDMI 2.0 inputs and 8 HDMI 2.0 outputs transmitting up to 4K at 60Hz in 4:4:4 format, while supporting 3D, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
The MX2-8×8-HDMI20 L matrix switcher supports both HDR and Dolby Vision in the HDMI signal.
- Front to back cooling airflow
- Built-in universal power supply
- Supports several embedded audio formats (including PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS)
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant with cross conversion capabilities
- Advanced EDID Management
- Front panel LCD menu and buttons for crosspoint control
- Device control via Ethernet (TCP/IP), RS-232 and USB
- CEC support (command injection)
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDR and Low Latency Dolby Vision support
- Pixel Accurate Reclocking
- Uncompressed video up to 18 Gbps datarate (600 MHz pixel clock)
- No signal latency, zero frame delay