MMX8x8-HDMI-4K-A is a 2RU size standalone 4k 8×8 HDMI matrix switcher with a HDMI martrix 8×8 video inputs and eight HDMI video outputs. 4K / UHD (30Hz RGB 4:4:4, 60Hz YCbCr 4:2:0), 3D capabilities and HDCP are fully supported.
MMX8x8-HDMI-4K-A has 4+2 balanced, bi-directional, 5-pole Phoenix audio ports for embedding and de-embedding audio.
Using factory, custom or transparent EDID emulation users can fix and lock EDID data on each input connector. Advanced EDID Management forces the required resolution from any video source and fixes the output format to conform to the system requirements.
The unit can be controlled via RS-232, Ethernet or USB ports, but it also offers RS-232, Serial and IR command injection capabilities allowing to send any control command directly to end points.
The built-in Event Manager room control feature provides control via RS-232and IR ports.
- 100 available event slots in ’Plus’ extenders
- Support RS-232 protocol for communication and control of third party devices like VC codecs. This allows the Cisco Room Kit login on RS-232–USB connection.
- Support to receive CEC commands for control of displays and Lightware Event Manager to automate room actions.
- Support to send CEC commands on HDMI ports for control of other devices.
- Support true Infrared messages using HEX codes to control TVs, media players and other devices with IR emitters.
- Cisco VC room integration compatibility
- Advanced control feature pack for 3rd party video conference collaboration
- 1920×1080@120Hz/4:4:4, 4096×2160@30Hz/4:4:4 or 60Hz/4:2:0 maximum resolutions (300MHz)
- Balanced analog audio output for audio de-embedding
- Audio embedding and de-embedding
- Adjustable analog audio settings (volume, gain, balance)
- Frame Detector (analyze detailed video timings)
- Front to back cooling airflow
- 5-pole Phoenix balanced analog audio connectors
- Directly mountable in 19″ rack
- Built-in universal power supply
- Input cable equalization up to 30m at 1080p60Hz (with 24 AWG high quality DVI/HDMI cable)
- HDCP enable/disable function on input
- Vista Spyder and Barco Encore compatibility
- HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Quick and easy EDID editing and creation with Advanced EDID Editor software
- Device control via Ethernet (TCP/IP) and RS-232
- Advanced EDID Management
- Save and reload full crosspoint configurations as preset
- Intuitive control software for device configuration
- Front panel buttons for crosspoint control
- Device control via Ethernet (TCP/IP), RS-232 and USB
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @30Hz RGB 4:4:4 or @60Hz YUV 4:2:0, up to 9 Gbps)
- Command injection on RS-232 and IR ports
- Fully non-blocking switching architecture
- Autoselect modes to automatically switch video and audio (first detect, last detect, priority)
- Built-in Event Manager control automation feature
- Supports HDMI 3D signal formats (frame packing, side-by-side and top-bottom)
- Pixel Accurate Reclocking
- No video compression
- Bi-directional RS-232 extension (pass-through)
- Uncompressed video up to 9 Gbps datarate (300 MHz pixel clock)
- Firmware upgrade through Ethernet
- Supports all embedded audio formats (including PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS high bitrate audio)
- Built-in video test pattern generator
- No signal latency, zero frame delay