The HDMI-TPX-TX209AK and HDMI-TPX-RX209AK extenders with AVX technology are Lightware’s newest development and a natural progression from the widely popular HDMI-TPS-TX/RX96 series, allowing users to extend HDMI 2.0 signals up to 4K60 4:4:4 video resolution through a single CATx cable over distances up to 100 meters.
The HDMI-TPX-TX209AK features a stereo analog audio output for audio content generated from the audio in the input HDMI stream for feeding local audio receivers. A local HDMI video connector for monitoring or loop-through connection is also a valuable addition that makes this device even more versatile.
Beyond the benefits of sending high-resolution video over long distances, the extenders are also capable to handle various connectivity standards, including USB-HID for extending keyboard and mouse, bi-directional RS-232, command injection over IR (output only) as well as sending and receiving PoE remote powering.
HDCP 2.3 and basic EDID management functionality are also among the features offered by these devices, such as their connectivity and easy integration into a wide range of AV operations and with 3rd party devices, such as the Christie Terra projector.
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- Bi-directional RS-232 extension (pass-through)
- HDCP 2.3 compliant (transparent pass-through)
- Great price/value balance
- HDMI 2.0 end-to-end extension
- Bi-directional PoC remote powering
- Extends HDMI 2.0, audio, Ethernet, RS-232 up to 100m over one CATx cable
- Ethernet extension (1 Gbps)
- Command injection through IR
- HDR and Low Latency Dolby Vision support