Bring Collaboration Spaces to the Next Level
MMX2-4×1-H20 and MMX-4×3-H20 are unique, compact size matrix switchers. They have four HDMI inputs and either one or three independent HDMI outputs. Audio can be de-embedded from the HDMI signal to a balanced 5-pole Phoenix (Euroblock) port. The volume of the audio signal can be modified at the output. The devices are capable to transfer video signal with resolutions up to 4K60 and are HDCP2.2 compliant.
Occupancy sensor input, GPIO and RS-232 ports can be used to integrate other devices into the system. The device is configurable via the Lightware Device Controller software.
Automated room control features are also included through GPIO ports, besides of RS-232 and occupancy sensor connectivity. The switcher also thrives when it comes to audio capabilities, offering analog audio de-embedding feature.
Additional Features and Capabilities
Security is always a key concern in the corporate world, therefore our engineers ensured that the MMX2-4×1-H20 & MMX2-4×3-H20 adheres to the strictest security standards. A secure corporate Ethernet interface ensures secure device control and configuration under the SSL and HTTPS standards.
The MMX2 offers noiseless operation.
- SSL, HTTPS for IT security
- Occupancy sensor connection (with 24V power supply)
- Audio de-embedding
- Configurable Autoselect on video inputs
- Passive, noiseless cooling
- GPIO control ports
- Device control via RS-232
- Device control via Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- Uncompressed video up to 18 Gbps datarate (600 MHz pixel clock)