This dual relay capable HDBaseT™ compatible TPS receiver has one PoE capable TPS input and one HDMI output, and features audio de-embedding.
The HDMI audio is de-embedded to the balanced audio output via a Phoenix (Euroblock) connector, the audio port has volume control. The unit is HDCP compliant and has 4K/UHD and 3D capabilities. The built-in Event Manager room control feature provides the necessary control in a less complex application environment. Both the Event Manager feature and the dual relay module of the device are configurable via the freely available Lightware Device Controller software. USB, RS-232, IR (in and out) and Ethernet ports provide further connection options for control.
- Meeting and conference rooms
- Control room
- Home cinema
- 100 available event slots in ’Plus’ extenders
- Support RS-232 protocol for communication and control of third party devices like VC codecs. This allows the Cisco Room Kit login on RS-232–USB connection.
- Support to receive CEC commands for control of displays and Lightware Event Manager to automate room actions.
- Support to send CEC commands on HDMI ports for control of other devices.
- Support true Infrared messages using HEX codes to control TVs, media players and other devices with IR emitters.
- Cisco VC room integration compatibility
- Advanced control feature pack for 3rd party video conference collaboration
- Can be remote powered through CATx cable (PoE PD)
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Built-in Event Manager control automation feature
- Supports HDMI 3D signal formats (frame packing, side-by-side and top-bottom)
- 1920×1080@120Hz/4:4:4, 4096×2160@30Hz/4:4:4 or 60Hz/4:2:0 maximum resolutions (300MHz)
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Uncompressed video up to 9 Gbps datarate (300 MHz pixel clock)
- No signal latency, zero frame delay
- TPS link quality and cable length monitoring
- Adjustable analog audio settings (volume, gain, balance)
- Audio de-embedding
- Balanced analog audio output for audio de-embedding
- Firmware upgrade through Ethernet
- Cross compatible with TPS series Lightware extenders and I/O boards (HDBaseT compatible)
- Supports all embedded audio formats (including PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS high bitrate audio)
- Extension distance up to 170 meters (with CAT7 S/FTP AWG23 cable, 1920x1080p60)
- HDBaseT compatible
- Ethernet extension (100 Mbps)
- Advanced EDID Management
- Pixel Accurate Reclocking
- Command injection on RS-232 and IR ports
- Device control via Ethernet (TCP/IP) and RS-232
- Multiple TCP/IP connections
- Intuitive control software for device configuration
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @30Hz RGB 4:4:4 or @60Hz YUV 4:2:0, up to 9 Gbps)
- No video compression
- Built-in video test pattern generator
- Bi-directional RS-232 and IR extension (pass-through and control)
- Twist-and-lock DC power connector
- Frame Detector (analyze detailed video timings)
- External universal power adaptor
- 2x Relay modules
- 5-pole Phoenix balanced analog audio connectors
- Mounting options for rack, furniture or truss
- Extends DVI or HDMI 1.4 + Audio + Ethernet + RS-232 + IR over one CAT5/6/7 cable