Hikvision’s exceptional DeepInView Camera Series hosts deep learning algorithms in each unit, with stunning image performance and cost-effective pricing. Business intelligence data and other applications help end users reduce costs, improve efficiency, and implement speedy and effective incident response. Six deep learning algorithms are held in one camera housing so users can simply enable an algorithm manually for dedicated use. The cameras are also equipped with DarkFighter technology for clear images in low lighting conditions. The cameras also feature EXIR 2.0, H265+ video compression technology, support for metadata, five video streams, and up to five custom streams for easy third-party integration. Seamless streaming improves video quality across varying network conditions. The “-Y” models come equipped with anti-corrosion housing and are NEMA 4x rated for added protection from corrosion and weather elements.
- Multi-Target and Multi-Type Detection: Capable of detecting multiple targets and multiple types of targets at once using embedded deep learning algorithms, DeepinView cameras detect people in specified regions and outputs. Features can be identified such as clothing color, age and gender. Data point analysis helps to sort and identify accurate information for attribution search, allowing users to efficiently search video while protecting individual privacy.
- Perimeter Protection and False Alarm Reduction: Monitor specific areas with alarms triggered by human only, vehicle only, or human and vehicle to greatly reducing false alarm notifications. It also improves the video verification process and alarm response efficiency. With long-range detection, security personnel can view a greater area with heightened details.
- Attribute Based People Counting: Supports people counting when entering and exiting a specified area within a certain timeframe. The camera sends a threshold alarm if people density becomes too high, alerting businesses to reduce occupancy to comply with social distancing and other safety requirements.
- Hard Hat Detection: Enhance compliance and mitigate risk by identifying workers on a construction or other site that are wearing a hard hat. The cameras precisely detect and identify those individuals wearing a hard hat with those that are not to help maintain compliance and safety.
- Queue Management: Helps businesses better understand customer wait times, optimize staff levels, and enhance customer experience and satisfaction. It is also capable of providing loitering detection.
- ePTZ Auto Tracking: Auto tracking of people or vehicles via ePTZ displays more details of targeted objects under limited bandwidth. It also saves storage space by only storing video clips of important, tracked objects.