The Crestron Mercury Tabletop UC Audio Conference System (CCS-UC-1 W/PS) provides a complete audio conference room solution for open-platform UC applications. In one stunning tabletop console device, Crestron Mercury comprises a high-performance, full-duplex conferencing speakerphone and touch screen controller that works natively with any SIP VoIP phone system, Skype® for Business VoIP application, or Zoom Rooms™ conferencing system. It also works with any audio conferencing or softphone application running on a laptop connected via USB, and pairs with any mobile phone via Bluetooth®. Integrated room scheduling capabilities and corporate directory access provide knowledge workers with the tools they need to work smart and efficiently.
Crestron Mercury transforms any meeting room, huddle space, or executive office into a highly effective collaboration space, enabling people to communicate and work together irrespective of location. Intuitive operation and exceptional full-duplex wideband audio afford a gratifying and productive meeting experience for all participants. Crestron Mercury is secure, easy to deploy, and easy to manage, with extensive features and capabilities engineered to maximize the value of your investment through increased efficiency and productivity.
Voice Calling & Audio Conferencing
- The Crestron Mercury console is a full-featured VoIP conferencing speakerphone that’s fully compatible with major SIP-compliant phone systems. Its advanced design provides highly intelligible, full-duplex communication for every participant around a conference table. Dialing and answering calls is easy and intuitive using the large HD color touch screen. Corporate directory access (LDAP) enables one-touch dialing from the customer’s centrally managed directory.
- Crestron Mercury pairs with any mobile phone using Bluetooth to make calls or join a call in progress. It instantly transforms a personal phone call into a whole-room audio conference with clear, echo-free audio and the ability to start and stop a call, adjust volume, mute, and display caller ID on the touch screen. Bluetooth-enabled phones appear automatically on the touch screen, enabling instant connectivity with the press of a button.
- Connecting a laptop computer via USB enables enhanced audio performance for any softphone or audio conferencing application running on the laptop.
- Native Skype for Business VoIP support enables one-touch join capability to join a scheduled Skype meeting (audio only), or you can simply place a Skype call using the directory or dial pad.
Additionally, Crestron Mercury behaves like any Bluetooth or USB Audio class device, enabling use as a speaker and/or microphone for all types of multimedia applications running on a computer or smartphone. Even if you’re not on a call, you can use Crestron Mercury to share audio content with everyone in the room, or make a professional audio recording of the meeting, with exceptional results.
Superb Sound Quality
Crestron Mercury’s advanced design facilitates perfectly natural conversations with exceptional audio fidelity and pickup. Its integrated 360° quad microphone array faithfully captures voices at every seat at the table. Its high-powered, full-range speaker produces full, rich and real sounding audio for both voice and program material. Limes Audio TrueVoice® AEC technology achieves transparent full-duplex performance free of distracting echo or noise. Wideband audio codec support allows for full-spectrum, bidirectional voice communication.
Crestron Mercury’s unique sloped shape is not only attractive and unobtrusive — it’s also functional, allowing for placement at either the center or head of the table. Large or long tables are easily accommodated by adding up to two mic pods (CCS-UCA-MIC KIT sold separately), which may be daisy-chained or individually home-run to the main console.
Tapping the mute bar on top of the console mutes the microphones. Its extra-bright, bi-color indicator bar ensures that the mic and mute status are clearly visible to the whole room. Each mic pod also includes a remote mute button and indicator for full room participation.
For ultimate versatility, the console can be powered using either PoE+ or the included 100-240V universal power pack. It can sit freely on any tabletop surface, or be permanently attached to the table using the optional 180° swivel mount kit (CCS-UCA-SMK sold separately).
HD Color Touch Screen
Its extra-large, high-definition touch screen makes Crestron Mercury easy for everyone to use, whether starting or joining an online meeting, dialing or answering a phone call, looking up contacts, or managing the room schedule. The full-color user interface provides quick access and intuitive operation, and affords a consistent user experience from room to room. The touch screen is configurable to display just the information required, and can be personalized using custom background images.
When operated in Zoom Rooms mode, the touch screen displays a UI consistent with the standard Zoom Rooms application. For organizations that have standardized on the Zoom™ conferencing platform, your staff can move effortlessly between using Crestron Mercury in a meeting room and a personal computer at their desk or workstation.
Room Scheduling Integration
Crestron Mercury integrates directly with Microsoft® Exchange or Crestron Fusion® to allow seamless room scheduling and automation for any number of rooms. The built-in calendar application provides details about the current scheduled meeting, and allows meetings to be scheduled or extended right from the touch screen.
As part of a Crestron Fusion room scheduling solution, the Crestron PinPoint™ App can be used to locate and reserve any available room in the facility. As you enter a room equipped with a Crestron Mercury system, the built-in PinPoint beacon  detects your presence and provides personalized feedback and connection options on your mobile device, letting you instantly start your presentation. Crestron Mercury also works with Crestron room scheduling touch screens installed outside each room, all integrated through Crestron Fusion or Microsoft Exchange.
Note: When operated in Zoom Rooms mode, the CCS-UC-1 W/PS allows for room scheduling and meeting management consistent with the standard Zoom Rooms application.
Crestron Mercury detects room occupancy using a patent-pending combination of motion and voice activity. A built-in passive infrared detector initially senses when someone is present in front of the touch screen, and then voice activity is used to maintain the room’s occupied status as long as anyone in the room is talking.
Occupancy detection provides several benefits, such as monitoring and reporting room usage to Crestron Fusion, or automating the system to power down to save energy when all parties leave the room. System power can also be managed according to a daily schedule.
Network Management and Security
Crestron Mercury is an enterprise-grade appliance, ideally equipped for mass deployment throughout any-sized corporate, university, medical, military, or governmental facility. IoT cloud based provisioning enables complete network configuration in advance of hardware delivery, with touchless updates following installation. Devices can also be configured individually using a computer web browser, or in batches using the Crestron Deployment Tool for Powershell®.
Crestron Fusion or XiO Cloud management enables monitoring and logging of room and equipment usage, as well as centralized help desk support. Advanced security features include 802.1x authentication, Active Directory® credential management, LDAP directory management, Kerberos authentication, SRTP, SSH, TLS, and HTTPS. Dual LAN ports allow VoIP traffic to be isolated on a secondary network, and 802.3at PoE+ compatibility enables the Crestron Mercury console to be powered through its primary LAN connection.
- The ultimate tabletop audio conferencing solution for any UC platform
- Simple, intuitive touch screen UX provides a consistent user experience in every room
- A complete kit solution — easy to specify and install
- No custom design, programming, or software installation required!
- Easy to provision and manage through Crestron® XiO Cloud™
- Connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Full open SIP conferencing speakerphone
- Bluetooth® pairing with mobile phones
- USB connectivity for laptops running audio conferencing or other software
- Native Skype® for Business VoIP support
- Native Zoom Rooms™ mode (for use with a Zoom Rooms conferencing system)
- Exceptional full-duplex audio performance
- Extremely natural 2-way wideband voice quality
- Integrated 360° quad microphone array
- High-powered full-range speaker
- Limes Audio TrueVoice® AEC technology
- High-visibility mic mute indication
- Available add-on mic pods for extra coverage
- 7” (178 mm) HD color touch screen
- Consistent, intuitive, customizable user interface
- LDAP corporate directory access
- Active Directory® authentication
- Room scheduling integration with Microsoft® Exchange or Crestron Fusion®
- Built-in PinPoint™ beacon for use with the Crestron PinPoint App
- Built-in PIR occupancy detector
- Persistent occupancy awareness combining motion and voice detection
- IoT cloud based provisioning and management
- Web browser configuration
- Enterprise-grade security
- Dual LAN ports
- Power management and scheduling
- PoE+ or AC line powered
- 100-240V universal power pack included
- Optional 180° swivel mount kit available
- Complete kit contains the Crestron Mercury® tabletop console, cables, and power supply
- When used without any microphone pods connected, the Crestron Mercury console may be powered using either PoE+ or the included power pack (model PW-2420RU). If one or two mic pods are connected, the console MUST be powered using the power pack. PoE+ cannot be used to power the console if any mic pods are connected. When using PoE+, make sure the network switch supports PoE+ (802.3at Type 2). Regular PoE (802.3af or 802.3at Type 1) cannot be used to power the console.
- The built-in PinPoint beacon is not enabled at this time. This feature will be enabled in a future update.
This product is covered under the Crestron standard limited warranty for 3 years, except for the touch screen display which is covered for 90 days. Refer to https://www.crestron.com/warranty for full details.