The Crestron Flex B160-T system (UC-B160-T) provides a complete video conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams intelligent communications platform. It supports single or dual video displays, and features the Crestron UC Video Conference Smart Sound Bar & Camera (UC-SB1-CAM), which comprises a high-performance, full-duplex conferencing speakerphone and camera in one stunning wall mountable device. Control of the complete system is provided via a high-definition 10” tabletop touch screen (included).
Crestron Flex transforms any meeting room, huddle space, or executive office into a highly effective collaboration space, enabling people to work together and share content irrespective of location. Intuitive operation, exceptional full-duplex wideband audio, and full-motion HD video afford a gratifying and productive meeting experience for all participants. Crestron Flex is secure, easy to deploy, and easy to manage, with extensive features and capabilities engineered to maximize the value of your investment through increased efficiency and productivity.
Native Microsoft Teams® Experience
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork in Office 365® software, engaging people and bringing them together through messaging, voice over IP, online meetings, conferencing, content sharing, and collaboration. The Flex B160-T system brings the full Microsoft Teams IC experience to any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility, whether implementing a cloud based Microsoft Teams deployment, on-premises Skype for Business, or a hybrid of the two.
Crestron® Smart Sound Bar & Camera
All in one incredible front-of-room device, the Flex B160-T system facilitates effortless conferencing without any other microphones, speakers, or camera to install. Mounted on the wall or placed on a credenza beneath the display(s), the smart sound bar looks great and sounds even better. Its high-powered stereo speakers, adaptive beamforming microphone, and advanced digital signal processing deliver exceptional full-duplex speakerphone performance with highly intelligible, echo-free voice clarity. Its compact, all-in-one design reduces clutter on the conference table, and even accommodates rooms with no table at all.
A perfect view of the room is achieved through the built-in, high-end conferencing camera, which features HD 1080p video resolution and ultra wide-angle 150° diagonal field of view. High precision aspherical optics, 12 MP CMOS sensor, and advanced video processing ensure an immersive, crystal clear video image free from light or noise artifacts or optical aberrations. Genius Framing digital autozoom intelligently detects all the people in the room and frames everyone in the shot so no one gets left out.
The smart sound bar features an alluring multicolor LED status bar, which stylishly displays the volume setting in an outwardly expanding bar of light, and changes color to indicate operation and mute status. Installation is a breeze using the integral hinged mounting bracket, which attaches easily to the wall and allows the sound bar to be tipped forward for full access to the rear panel connections.
Tabletop Touch Screen
Whether starting or joining an online meeting, dialing or answering a phone call or video call, looking up contacts, or presenting and sharing content, the Flex B160-T system is incredibly easy and intuitive to use. Simple operation and one-touch meeting joins are facilitated through a customizable, feature-rich touch screen UX familiar to users of Microsoft Teams and Office 365 software. Its native Teams UI means staff members can move effortlessly between using Crestron Flex in the meeting room and a phone or personal computer at their desk or workstation. Built-in calendaring and corporate directory access provide knowledge workers with the tools they need to work smart and efficiently.
The Flex B160-T system ships with one 10” tabletop touch screen included. A second touch screen (TSW-1060 Series) may be added to provide a second point of control. Additionally, Flex B160-T allows the ability to integrate with a Crestron control system to enable touch screen control over room lighting, motorized window shades, climate control, AV, and other amenities.
The touch screen can sit freely on any tabletop, shelf, or credenza, or be permanently attached to the surface using the optional 330° swivel mount kit (TSW-560/760/1060-SMK sold separately). It can be powered using PoE from the network or the included 100-240V PoE injector.
All the capabilities of a complete Microsoft Teams video conferencing and content sharing solution are empowered by the Crestron UC Engine. For ultimate performance, Crestron employs a powerful Intel® NUC Mini PC running Microsoft® software with built-in XiO Cloud provisioning. The UC Engine forms the core of the Flex B160-T system, providing extreme processing performance, Gigabit Ethernet, and complete connectivity for one or two HD displays and the smart sound bar.
Presenting and sharing content from a laptop PC is facilitated through a single HDMI® input, supporting full-motion HD video and audio via the included HDMI to USB converter. The converter and UC Engine are mounted together on a bracket, which comes fully pre-assembled and ready to install behind the display device(s). All required cables are included for a complete and simple installation. Just add your choice of HD displays, display mounts, two LAN connections, and AC power.
Superb Sound Quality
The Crestron Flex system facilitates perfectly natural conversations with exceptional audio fidelity and pickup. The sound bar’s integrated 180° far-field microphone array faithfully captures voices throughout the room using adaptive beamforming technology to focus in on whoever is speaking. Its high-powered, two-way stereo speakers produce full, rich and real sounding audio for both voice and program material. High-performance AEC technology achieves transparent full-duplex performance free of distracting echo or noise. Wideband audio codec support allows for full-spectrum, bidirectional voice communication.
Network Management and Security
Crestron Flex is an enterprise-grade solution, engineered in partnership with Microsoft to integrate seamlessly into any Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business deployment. Crestron Flex is ideally equipped for mass deployment throughout any-sized corporate, university, medical, military, or governmental facility.
IoT cloud based provisioning enables complete network configuration in advance of hardware delivery, with touchless updates following installation. Crestron Fusion® or XiO Cloud management enables monitoring and logging of room and equipment usage, as well as centralized help desk support. Advanced security features ensure privacy, reliability, and compliance with the organization’s IT policies.
XiO Cloud™ Connected
XiO Cloud is Crestron’s unifying IoT cloud based platform for remotely provisioning, monitoring, and managing Crestron devices across an enterprise or an entire client base. XiO Cloud enables installers and IT managers to deploy and manage thousands of devices in the amount of time it would ordinarily take to manage just one. It provides a zero-touch solution that allows complete configuration of device settings without any hardware in hand, then simply connect each device on site and let XiO Cloud push out the settings, licenses, drivers, and firmware updates – automatically and securely – for a quick and painless, ready-to-use deployment.
Ongoing XiO Cloud services facilitate daily management and monitoring of every device through a single dashboard with comprehensive reporting and logging, live status viewing and alerts, performance metrics and analytics, scheduled actions and updates, and more. As requirements grow and evolve, new features and functionality can be added easily to one or many devices at any time without ever going on site. XiO Cloud is a subscription-based service offering an adaptable SaaS (Software as a Service) solution with graduated levels of functionality and unlimited scalability. For more information about XiO Cloud, please visit https://www.crestron.com/xiocloud.
- The ultimate front-of-room video conferencing solution for Microsoft Teams®
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate — all through a single smart sound bar and 10” tabletop touch screen!
- Native Microsoft Teams touch screen UX — provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one-touch meeting joins
- A complete kit solution — just add displays and mounts
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required!
- Easy to provision and manage through Crestron® XiO Cloud™
- Works natively with any Microsoft Teams or Skype® for Business account — no MCUs, gateways, or other add-ons needed!
- Connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Supports single or dual display configurations
- Integrated high-definition USB camera with lossless digital autozoom
- HDMI® input for laptop and other AV content sources
- Dual HDMI outputs for room display devices
- Exceptional full-duplex audio performance
- Extremely natural 2-way wideband voice quality
- Integrated 180° far-field adaptive beamforming microphone array
- High-powered 2-way stereo speakers
- Advanced AEC & DSP technology
- Stylish multicolor indication of volume, mute, and operational status
- Analog audio input and output for local source and assistive listening devices
- 10” (257 mm) tabletop color touch screen
- Support for a second touch screen (sold separately)
- Active Directory® authentication and corporate directory access
- Microsoft® Exchange and Office 365® integration
- Onscreen calendaring and meeting management
- Optional control of room lighting, shades, thermostats, and other equipment 
- IoT cloud based provisioning and management
- Web browser configuration
- Enterprise-grade security
- Optional 330° touch screen swivel mount available
- Complete kit contains the Crestron smart sound bar & camera, touch screen, UC Engine assembly, cables, and power supplies
- Room control capability (lighting, shades, thermostats, etc.) requires additional equipment and commissioning to be provided by a Crestron authorized integrator and/or programmer. Additional costs may apply.